ABOUT GOLD COAST EVENT CENTRE
The brand new Gold Coast Event Centre Venue was completed after 8 months of construction in January 2015 and is the new home of events on the Gold Coast.
Located within the Gold Coast Turf Club precinct the 2,500 square metre venue is an impressive structure that can host over 2,000 guests and possesses spectacular Gold Coast skyline panoramic views reaching from Main Beach to Burleigh.
There are very few venues on the Gold Coast that can cater for a diverse range of events, exhibitions, conferences, expos and gala dinners required by an ever changing Event industry however the Gold Coast Event Centre was specifically designed and created with this level of demand commanded by local, interstate and international clients.
- Venue dimensions including venue facilities: 89.6m wide x 27.29 metres deep
- Function floor space dimensions: 89.6m wide x 21m deep
- Function area: 2,000 square metres
- Concrete verandah area: 89.6m x 4m deep
- Roof height: 11 metres (most eastern point) to 9m
- Roller Door Height: 6m high x 6m wide
- East facing wall comprise glass doors to exit onto a concrete verandah and grassed outdoor area.
- Black out blinds and black panels to block out the sunlight or view of the skyline when required.
- Up to 10 Corporate suites located right next door, that are ideal for break out rooms.